|/ /1861||Blane Valley Railway|
Act receives Royal assent.
|05/11/1866||Blane Valley Railway|
Opened for goods.
|01/07/1867||Blane Valley Railway|
Opened for passengers.
|/ /1881||Blane Valley RailwayNorth British Railway|
Blane Valley Railway absorbed by North British Railway.
|29/09/1951||Strathendrick and Aberfoyle Railway
Forth and Clyde Junction Railway
Blane Valley Railway
Campsie Branch (Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway)|
Aberfoyle to Kirkintilloch [2nd] (excluded) closed to passengers.
|05/10/1959||Strathendrick and Aberfoyle RailwayForth and Clyde Junction RailwayBlane Valley RailwayCampsie Branch (Edinburgh and Glasgow Railway)|
Aberfoyle to Buchlyvie Junction to Gartness Junction to Campsie Glen, Lennox Castle Siding, (excluded) closed to freight. Track not lifted until early 1960s.
|28/09/1964||Blane Valley Railway|
Lennox Castle Siding to Lennoxtown [2nd], Blane Valley Junction, (excluded) closed to freight.
These locations are along the line.
This was a single platform station on the north (town) side of the line with a typical North British Railway station building.
This was a single platform station on a single track line.
This was a single platform station. The platform was on the south side of the line. The station building was of North British Railway style, with a timber canopy over the platform. This was the second station building on the same site. A small signal cabin (removed by 1914) was to the west of the original smaller station building.
Textile print works now demolished. ...More details
Island platform station with building on platform, footbridge and level crossing to west. The goods yard was on the north side of the running lines. The box, opened 1894, was by the level crossing, on the south side of the road, north side of the line. Passengers to Aberfoyle would sometimes change here. A train from Glasgow might meet a railcar.
This was a two platform station.