This was a two platform station with waiting rooms on the platforms and a booking office on Kilbowie Road to the east.
To enable expansion of the Singer Works the route of the former Glasgow, Dumbarton and Helensburgh Railway was closed and the Singer Deviation (North British Railway) opened further north with the new Singer station.
The works was immediately to the south of the station and was served both by the station and Kilbowie Road, on the original alignment, which became a private multi platform terminus.
Singer Workers Platforms
Renfrew Fulbar Street
| Singer Works|
Clydebank Goods Junction
Kilbowie Swing Bridge
Singer Signal Box
Clydebank Central Junction
Dalmuir No 23 Tunnels
North British Chemical Works
Dalmuir No 25 Tunnel
Singer Timber Yard
Turners Asbestos Cement Works
Clydebank East Shed
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|03/11/1907||Glasgow, Dumbarton and Helensburgh Railway|
Singer station on new loop line skirting round the north of the Singer Works opened. The old course of the line becomes a goods line to the west of Kilbowie Road and the old station becomes a terminus for worker's trains, Singer Workers Platforms, and is expanded to 6 platforms.
|01/09/1913||Glasgow and Milngavie Junction RailwayGlasgow, Dumbarton and Helensburgh Railway|
Westerton station opened at the junction of the Milngavie line with the Singer line. Westerton Garden Suburb was being established in what was previously farmland to the north of the line.
|/07/1989||Yoker Re-signaling Scheme|
Re-signaling complete. Boxes at Helensburgh Central, Craigendoran, Dumbarton Central, Dalmuir Park, Singer, Milngavie, Westerton, Hyndland, Clydebank Dock, High Street East Junction, Bellgrove, Parkhead, Shettleston, Heatheryknowe Junction, Sunnyside Junction, Airdrie replaced by the new Yoker Signalling Centre.