Opened on the Formartine and Buchan Railway.
Opened on the St Combs Light Railway (Great North of Scotland Railway).
This was a three platform station with an overall roof over two the platforms and canopies over the third. The roof was cut back in 1955.
Fraserburgh Shed was to the immediate west and the goods yard was to the east.
In 1912 the Great North of Scotland Railway took over an existing connecting bus service from the station to Rosehearty and New Aberdour, an alternative to building a light railway.
Kirkton Bridge Halt
Philorth Bridge Halt
Pitfour Curling Club Platform
Abbey of Deer Halt
Other railway and industry locations
Consolidated Pneumatic Tool Works
Kinnaird Head Castle Lighthouse and Museum
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|