Mormond Halt (1939-1965)
Opened on the Formartine and Buchan Railway.
This was a single platform station.
The station house still survives on the platform, now in use as a private house. The platform was on the west side of the line.
The station is named for the nearby Mormond Braes (Mormond Hill).
Pitfour Curling Club Platform
Abbey of Deer Halt
Philorth Bridge Halt
Kirkton Bridge Halt
Other railway and industry locations
Consolidated Pneumatic Tool Works
Kinnaird Head Castle Lighthouse and Museum
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|