This was a two platform station to the north east of Summerhill, now known as Newmachar. The main station building was on the northbound platform, the town side.
There was a goods yard at the north end of the west side, approached from the northbound platform line.
North and south signal boxes opened in 1890. The boxes were at either end of the northbound platform. The south box was a minor box and by 1901 its signals were controlled by the north box.
There was a deep cutting to the north of the station known as ^Satan^s Den^ as it was sometimes blocked with snow in winter.
The station closed to passengers in 1965. Both boxes closed. The line closed in 1979.
The station building is now a house and the trackbed a long distance footpath.
Blackdog (Strabathie Brick Works)
Berryhill (Murcar Golf Club)
| Elrick Signal Box|
Raith^s Farm Sidings
Dyce Creosote Works
Stoneywood Paper Works
Blackburn [Aberdeenshire Town]
St Fergus Church - Dyce Symbol Stones
Boat of Kintore Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|