Bridge of Don
| Dyce Creosote Works|
Raith^s Farm Sidings
Stoneywood Paper Works
Twin Spires Creamery
Elrick Signal Box
Blackburn [Aberdeenshire Town]
St Fergus Church - Dyce Symbol Stones
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|23/07/1858||Formartine and Buchan Railway|
Act receives Royal ascent. (Dyce to Peterhead, Mintlaw to Fraserburgh, branch to Ellon).
|/ /1860||Great North of Scotland Railway|
Kittybrewster [2nd] to Dyce doubled (but not used until 1861).
|18/07/1861||Formartine and Buchan Railway|
Opened from Dyce (Great North of Scotland Railway) to Mintlaw.
|18/07/1861||Great North of Scotland Railway|
Double track from Kittybrewster [2nd] to Dyce brought into use on the opening of the Formartine and Buchan Railway.
|01/07/1880||Great North of Scotland Railway|
Doubled Dyce to Kintore opened.
|02/10/1965||Formartine and Buchan Railway|
Fraserburgh to Dyce junction closed to passengers. (Alternative date 4/10/1965).
|06/10/1979||Formartine and Buchan Railway|
Closed to freight between Dyce junction (excluded) and Fraserburgh.