This was a single track girder bridge of which only the piers remain. Philorth Bridge Halt was to the immediate east.
Philorth Bridge Halt
Kirkton Bridge Halt
Pitfour Curling Club Platform
Abbey of Deer Halt
| Consolidated Pneumatic Tool Works|
Sandhaven Meal Mill
Crosse and Blackwell [Peterhead]
Kinnaird Head Castle Lighthouse and Museum
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|01/05/1903||St Combs Light Railway (Great North of Scotland Railway)|
Line opened from Fraserburgh (Formartine and Buchan Railway) to St Combs. Stations opened at: Cairnbulg, Philorth Bridge and St Combs.