Kirkton Bridge Halt (1904-1965)
Opened on the St Combs Light Railway (Great North of Scotland Railway).
This was a single platform halt on the line from Fraserburgh to St Combs located to the south of Fraserburgh close to Fraserburgh Golf Course and the esplanade. Just to the north was the Fraserburgh Beach Train miniature railway.
It opened one year after the line. The halt's platform was on the south side of the line, with no buildings or siding.
Just to the north of the halt the main line and branch met and ran together as two separate lines until just south of Fraserburgh station giving the appearance of a double track line, albeit one with a fence between the two tracks.
To the west of both lines was the Consolidated Pneumatic Tool Works.
The trackbed is partly walkable and partly absorbed into the golf course. Fraserburgh Golf Club
Philorth Bridge Halt
Pitfour Curling Club Platform
Abbey of Deer Halt
Other railway and industry locations
Consolidated Pneumatic Tool Works
HM Prison Peterhead
Peterhead Power Station
Kinnaird Head Castle Lighthouse and Museum
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|