This terminus was a single platform station with a loop to release locomotives. There was a goods siding on the east side. The loop was lifted before the end.
Philorth Bridge Halt
Kirkton Bridge Halt
Pitfour Curling Club Platform
Abbey of Deer Halt
| Philorth Bridge|
Consolidated Pneumatic Tool Works
Sandhaven Meal Mill
Kinnaird Head Castle Lighthouse and Museum
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1903||Great North of Scotland Railway|
Alford Valley Railway
Inverury and Old Meldrum Junction Railway
St Combs Light Railway (Great North of Scotland Railway)
Railcars used on the Alford, Lossiemouth, Old Meldrum and St Combs lines.
|01/05/1903||St Combs Light Railway (Great North of Scotland Railway)|
Line opened from Fraserburgh (Formartine and Buchan Railway) to St Combs. Stations opened at: Cairnbulg, Philorth Bridge and St Combs.
|07/11/1960||St Combs Light Railway (Great North of Scotland Railway)|
St Combs to Fraserburgh closed to freight.
|04/05/1965||St Combs Light Railway (Great North of Scotland Railway)|
St Combs to Fraserburgh closed to passengers. (Alternative date 3/5/1964).