Philorth Bridge Halt

Location type

Station


Name and dates

Philorth Bridge Halt (1903-1965)

Opened on the St Combs Light Railway (Great North of Scotland Railway).


Description

This was a single platform halt immediately east of Philorth Bridge on the St Combs branch.

Little hint of the platform remains.

Local

Cairnbulg Castle is to the south.

03/06/2018

Tags

Station halt

External links

Canmore site record
NLS Collection OS map of 1892-1914
NLS Collection OS map of 1944-67
NLS Map