This was a single platform station with a goods yard at the south end, reached by reversal. The platform was on the west side and goods siding on the east. To the north was a bridge over the road to Cornhill, not far to the south east.
An auction market opened next to the station on its east east.
The station building and goods shed survived closure. The station building has been restored and is now a house.
Golf Club House Halt
| Portsoy Harbour Junction|
Cullen Seafield Street Viaduct
Cullen Castle Street Viaduct
Cullen North Deskford Street Bridge
Grange North Junction
Cullen Burn Viaduct
Inverboyndie Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|30/07/1859||Banff, Portsoy and Strathisla Railway|
Line opened (including Portsoy Harbour); stations at Knock, Cornhill, Tillynaught, Ladysbridge, Banff and Portsoy [1st]. Conditional halts were at Barry [GNSR], Ordens and Millegan.