This was a single platform station. The platform was on the north side of the line with a siding on the south side, approached from the west. Later a second and then a third siding was added.
The site was cleared for housing in the 1990s. A level crossing gatepost and short run of railway fencing remain.
Ladysbridge Hospital was to the north of the station.
Golf Club House Halt
| Inverboyndie Siding|
Macduff (Banff) Shed
Portsoy Harbour Junction
Cullen Seafield Street Viaduct
Cullen Castle Street Viaduct
Cullen North Deskford Street Bridge
Inverboyndie Level Crossing
Temple of Venus
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|30/07/1859||Banff, Portsoy and Strathisla Railway|
Line opened (including Portsoy Harbour); stations at Knock, Cornhill, Tillynaught, Ladysbridge, Banff and Portsoy [1st]. Conditional halts were at Barry [GNSR], Ordens and Millegan.