This was a short lived station. Probably spelt Millegin and marked on a contemporary OS map as Millegin Siding.. It was to the north of a road bridge close to the Bridge of Millegin. The platform was on the east side of the line and to the south there was a siding for a loading bank contiguous with the platform on the east side of the line, approached from the south.
Grange North Junction was to open to the south after the station closed.
Little can be detected of the station, the trackbed is now a road. A modern house has been built on the site of the station. The main road has been realigned through the site of the loading bank and bridge over the railway removed. The former road alignment has been incorporated into fields. The road had been realigned on the opening of the railway.
Strathisla Mills Platform
| Grange North Junction|
Avochie Signal Box
Newmill Signal Box
Keith Shed [GNSR] [2nd]
Keith Shed [GNSR] [1st]
Keith North Signalbox
Keith Shed [HR]
Keith West Signal Box
Strathmill Distillery Siding
Keith Air Ministry Siding
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|30/07/1859||Banff, Portsoy and Strathisla Railway|
Line opened (including Portsoy Harbour); stations at Knock, Cornhill, Tillynaught, Ladysbridge, Banff and Portsoy [1st]. Conditional halts were at Barry [GNSR], Ordens and Millegan.