This station was originally located to the south of the overbridge, with a siding approached from the south on the east side of the line. The single platform station was located on the east side of the line.
The station was relocated to the north side of the line, a loop added and two platforms. There were sidings, serving the Knockdhu Distillery on the east side of the station. These were on the east side of the line and and approached from the north.
The station's signal box was at the north end of the southbound platform. It opened in 1893 when the station was rebuilt.
The signal box closed in 1928, the northbound loop being lifted. The box was replaced with a ground frame for the sidings.
The station and line closed in 1968.
The southbound platform remains today and the distillery is still in operation.
Strathisla Mills Platform
| Grange North Junction|
Avochie Signal Box
Newmill Signal Box
Keith Shed [GNSR] [2nd]
Keith Shed [GNSR] [1st]
Keith North Signalbox
Keith Shed [HR]
Keith West Signal Box
Keith Air Ministry Siding
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|30/07/1859||Banff, Portsoy and Strathisla Railway|
Line opened (including Portsoy Harbour); stations at Knock, Cornhill, Tillynaught, Ladysbridge, Banff and Portsoy [1st]. Conditional halts were at Barry [GNSR], Ordens and Millegan.