Cornhill [Borders] (1849-1873)
Opened on the Kelso Branch (York, Newcastle and Berwick Railway).
Opened on the Cornhill Branch (North Eastern Railway).
Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.
This station was originally named Cornhill for the nearby Cornhill Castle. It was located in England but served Coldstream, a mile and a half north west over the River Tweed, in Scotland.
Directly to the south was Cornhill Junction.
Ford Forge Mill
Other railway and industry locations
West Learmouth Viaduct
Kirknewton Crossing [NER]
Bendor Level Crossing
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|