The former line rests on a embankment with a retaining wall here, it is best seen from the north. Encroachment of housing on the north west of the station site has obliterated the goods yard.
As described in the Ordnance Survey Name Book
A house on the Dundee and Newtyle Railway, West of Baldragon Farmhouse kept as a Railway station by the Dundee and Newtyle Railway Company.
Baldovan and Downfield
Offset at Back of Law
Dundee Ward Road
Ninewells Junction [Station]
Dundee Trades Lane
| Rose Mills Chemicals|
Auchrie Quarry Siding
Camperdown Jute and Hemp Works
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/ /1907||Dundee and Newtyle Railway|
Approval to improve the railway alignment and purchase land at Baldragon.
|10/01/1955||Newtyle, Eassie and Glamiss RailwayDundee and Newtyle Railway|
Alyth Junction to Dundee West closed to passengers. Newtyle [2nd], Auchterhouse [2nd], Dronley, Baldragon, Baldovan and Downfield, Lochee, Liff closed.