|27/06/1966||Kilbarchan Loop (Glasgow and South Western Railway)|
Elderslie (Cart Junction) to Dalry (Brownhill Junction) closed to passengers.
|03/02/1971||Kilbarchan Loop (Glasgow and South Western Railway)|
Cart Junction to Kilbirnie (excluded) closed to freight.
|/ /1977||Kilbarchan Loop (Glasgow and South Western Railway)|
Kilbirnie (excluded) to Brownhill Junction closed to freight. Kilbirnie remained served by the network around the Glengarnock Steel Works for a short while.
These locations are along the line.
This was a large junction of which little remains today, the trackbed being a footpath. The junction was on the south bank of the Black Cart Viaduct.
This was an island platform station. There were no goods facilities, instead the former terminus Johnstone North [1st], which was just to the north, was used for goods.
This was an island platform station on a double track line. The station crossed Low Barholm to the south of the village. The village has since expanded around the former station.
This was an island platform station in Lochwinnoch, between the town and Castle Semple Loch.
This was an island platform station with a building typical of the line on the platform with canopies. It had a single subway entrance from the west which emerged at the north end of the platform with a covered entrance.
This junction with a flyover opened in 1905, the south western end of the Kilbarchan Loop (Glasgow and South Western Railway), an important junction on the Glasgow and South Western Railway's quadrupling from Glasgow St Enoch to Dalry Junction.