|14/07/1856||[West of Fife Mineral Railway]|
Act of incorporation passed.
|01/08/1861||[West of Fife Mineral Railway][Charlestown Railway] and Harbour CompanyWest of Fife Railway and Harbour Company|
West of Fife Mineral Railway merged with Charlestown Railway to create the West of Fife Railway and Harbour Company.
|29/07/1862||[West of Fife Mineral Railway][North British Railway]|
West of Fife Railway absorbed by the North British Railway.
|/ /1971||[West of Fife Mineral Railway]|
RNSD Lathalmond closed.
This line is divided into a number of portions.
This was a small goods station, a loop on the north side of the line with a loading bank. To the west was a railway cottage which still stands. The line crossed by a level crossing as it ran west to Steelend Colliery. To the east it ran to Gask Junction and on to Lilliehill Junction.
Incorporating portions of the old Townhill Waggonway.
Opened 1858 as far as Kingseat, 1862 beyond to Lassodie Mill.
Opened 1858. Noted for the Lathalmond depot.
This was a railway served Royal Naval Stores Depot established in the Second World War.
Completed by the North British Railway, (who took over the line in 1862), in 1863 to connect the system to the yards at Kelty.
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
Fife's Lost Railways
Railways of Fife
The Railways of Fife