|/ /1858||[Devon Valley Railway]|
Act receives Royal ascent
|04/08/1860||[Devon Valley Railway]|
First sod cut.
|01/05/1863||[Devon Valley Railway]|
Opened from Kinross to Rumbling Bridge (worked by [North British Railway]).
|01/05/1869||[Devon Valley Railway]|
Dollar station opened
|03/05/1869||[Devon Valley Railway]|
Opened from Tillicoultry to Dollar
|01/05/1871||[Devon Valley Railway]|
Opened from Dollar to Rumbling Bridge, old station at Rumbling Bridge closed
|/ /1875||[Devon Valley Railway]|
[North British Railway]
Devon Valley Railway absorbed by North British Railway.
|/ /1956||Dollar No 4 and 5|
Constructed at Pitgober, connected to the [Devon Valley Railway]
|20/04/1964||[Devon Valley Railway]|
Kinross Junction to Dollar closed to freight
|13/06/1964||[Devon Valley Railway]|
Line closed to passengers
|15/06/1964||[Devon Valley Railway]|
Kinross Junction to Alloa closed to passengers
|25/06/1973||[Devon Valley Railway]|
Dollar to Alloa (Co-op Coal Siding) closed to freight on closure of Dollar 4 and 5
These locations are along the line.
This station was originally a terminus and later a through station. It was located on the west side of a level crossing over Moss Road to the south of Tillicoultry. It was rebuilt at least three times.
This was a single platform station, the platform being on the north side.
This coal mine was located east of Dollar station. The branch to the mine ran from the loop at the east end of the station.
This was a two platform station with a passing loop on a single track railway. Platforms were staggered. The eastbound platform was slightly further to the north. This platform had the main station building.
This was a single platform station on the north side of a single track line. To the west was a goods yard on the north side of the line, approached from the west. The station was to the west of a level crossing south east of Crook of Devon itself.
This was a single platform station on a single track railway. There was a goods dock at the east end and sidings, with a goods shed, on the south side. The station building was a small neat cottage on the platform.