This coal mine was located east of Dollar station. The branch to the mine ran from the loop at the east end of the station.
From 1958, this mine provided coal for Kincardine Power Station. (See Tillicoultry for photographs of a loaded coal train]]).
The branch to the mine kept the line open to mineral traffic after closure to passengers until 1973.
Rumbling Bridge [2nd]
Rumbling Bridge [1st]
Crook of Devon
Clackmannan and Kennet
| River Devon Viaduct|
Tillicoultry 1,2 Colliery
Woodland^s Coal Pit Siding
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
Forgotten Railways: Scotland