Tibbermuir Crossing (1859-1938)
Opened on the Perth, Almond Valley and Methven Railway.
This was a station with a platform on the north side of the line. There was a station building at the east end next to a level crossing.
There was a siding to the south with a loading bank. It was initially served from the east but was later looped.
The station site has been built over with a series of bungalows which are approached by a driveway on the north side, the former trackbed.
Tibbermore itself was to the south. Tibbermore Church is also to the south.
Perth Glasgow Road
Perth Glasgow Road [Temporary]
Perth Princes Street
Other railway and industry locations
Almondbank Naval Stores
Almond Valley Junction
Perth New Yard
Muirton Cold Store
Dovecotland Oil Siding
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: The North of Scotland v. 15 (Regional railway history series)
An Illustrated History of Tayside's Railways
Branch Lines of Strathearn: Tourists, Tatties and Trains
Forgotten Railways: Scotland