| Friockheim Viaduct|
Border Signal Box
Letham Grange Hotel
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|04/12/1838||Arbroath and Forfar Railway|
Leysmill to Forfar officially opened. Stations opened at: Leysmill, Friockheim, Guthrie, Auldbar Road, Clocksbriggs, Forfar [1st].
|/ /1845||Aberdeen Railway|
Act receives Royal assent. The line with run from Guthrie and Friockheim north largely by the coast to Aberdeen with branches to Brechin and Montrose.
|30/07/1846||Arbroath and Forfar Railway|
Arbroath (Catherine Street) to Friockheim doubling contract let, contractor Robert Moffat (Junior).
|07/08/1846||Arbroath and Forfar Railway|
Friockheim to Forfar (Playfield) doubling contract let, contractor David Murray.
|/ /1862||Arbroath and Forfar Railway|
Authorisation to expand Friockheim station, not done.
|05/12/1955||Arbroath and Forfar Railway|
Arbroath (St Vigeans Junction) to Forfar (Guthrie Junction) closed to passengers. Colliston, Leysmill, Friockheim, Guthrie, Clocksbriggs closed.