This is an island platform station. The original station building has not survived.
Access is by footbridge and steps to the north and by ramp from the south from Pollokshaws Road.
Staff housing was built into the viaduct over Pollokshaws Road and Rossendale Road to the south of the station. This is now in use as offices.
To the north the line passes over the Glasgow, Barrhead and Neilston Direct Railway between its Crossmyloof and Pollokshaws West stations.
The next station to the north was Maxwell Park and to the south Pollokshaws East.
The station's signal box had been at the north end of the island platform. It opened with the station and closed in 1927. There had been a trailing crossover north of the station.
Bellahouston Park Halt
| Pollokshaws West Goods|
Pollokshaws East Goods
Maxwell Park Goods
Cartcraigs Goods Depot
Auldhouse Coal Depot
Muirhouse South Junction
Muirhouse South Junction [1st]
Muirhouse Central Junction
Muirhouse Power Box
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|