|16/06/1846||North Berwick Branch (North British Railway)|
|13/08/1849||North Berwick Branch (North British Railway)|
Opened from Drem Junction to Williamstown.
|17/06/1850||North Berwick Branch (North British Railway)|
Line opened completely to North Berwick.
These locations are along the line.
This junction is immediately east of Drem station. Between the station and the junction the line has four lines, ie there are slow lines on either side of the mainline to allow fast trains to overtake slow trains.
This was a single platform station between Drem and North Berwick stations. The platform was on the east side of the line. The original small station building was later replaced with a larger building, a small version of the typical North British Railway style building. A railway cottage was just to the east, on the station approach.
North Berwick station North Berwick [1st] was cut back closer to the junction in the 1980s after demolition of the station buildings.
This was a two platform terminus with substantial station buildings on both platforms. The station frontage had a considerable awning. There was a goods yard on the south side if the passenger station and locomotive shed at the west end on the north side of the line. Opposite this was the signal box, closed in 1968.