North Berwick (1850-1986)
Opened on the North Berwick Branch (North British Railway).
This was a two platform terminus with substantial station buildings on both platforms. The station frontage had a considerable awning. There was a goods yard on the east side and locomotive shed to the south.
The original station was smaller and the goods lines continued across the road to the gasworks. The site of those sidings is now flats.
Seton Mains Halt
North Berwick Goods
North Berwick Shed
St Germains Crossing