This was a single platform station between Drem and North Berwick stations. The platform was on the east side of the line. The original small station building was later replaced with a larger building, a small version of the typical North British Railway style building. A railway cottage was just to the east, on the station approach.
To the south was a goods yard, approached from the south. Sidings were on the east side of the line.
The station was built at a countryside location, surrounded by farmland. Dirleton Castle is to the north west, about a mile and a half by road. The station survived until 1954.
The cottage remains, now a private house.
North Berwick [Williamstown]
North Berwick [1st]
Seton Mains Halt
| Ferrygate Works|
North Berwick Shed
North Berwick Goods
North Berwick Law
Scottish Seabird Centre
East Fortune Hospital
Chesters Hill Fort
National Museum of Flight
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|01/02/1952||North Berwick Branch (North British Railway)|
Dirleton closed to passengers.