|/ /1863||[Busby Railway]|
Act receives Royal assent
Line opened from Pollockshaws to Busby largely in connection with quarrying.
|/ /1882||[Busby Railway]|
Busby Railway absorbed by Caledonian Railway
These locations are along the line.
This is a two platform station. The main station building, an original, is on the northbound platform.
This is a two platform station on the East Kilbride Line. The main station building was on the Glasgow bound platform, with a waiting room opposite.
This is a two platform station with staggered platforms - the northbound platform being slightly further north and extended in timber out over a road bridge. The stone built station building and goods shed survive.
This is a single platform station. The original stone single storey station building still stands. It is in the smaller Caledonian Railway station style. It is extended at the west end.
This is a single platform station. The platform is on the south side of a single line with a large car park to the south. The station building survived into the 1990s, but is now gone. East of the station is Hairmyres Loop.
This station has a single platform and is a terminus. A loop at the terminus survived until 2005. To the west, the Hairmyres Loop opened in 1990.