Ordens Platform (1924-1964)
Opened on the Banff, Portsoy and Strathisla Railway.
This was a single platform halt with a simple wooden shelter. The platform was on the south side of the line.
Ordens Farm is to the west.
The hut survived until the 1990s with part of the word "Ordens" still visible painted in the rear of the shelter.
Golf Club House Halt
Other railway and industry locations
Portsoy Harbour Junction
Macduff (Banff) Shed
Cullen Seafield Street Viaduct
Cullen Castle Street Viaduct
Inverboyndie Level Crossing
Temple of Venus
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|