|/ /1852||Glasgow, Airdrie and Monklands Junction Railway|
Site at Woodlands sold to Glasgow Corporation for housing and part of Kelvingrove Park.
|/ /1888||General Terminus and Glasgow Harbour Railway|
Railway into the Tradeston Gas Works agreed between the Caledonian Railway and Glasgow Corporation.
|/ /1891||Glasgow Corporation|
Buy Temple Gasworks and link them to Dawsholm Gas Works with a tunnel and the Forth and Clyde Canal.
|13/10/1898||Glasgow Corporation Tramways|
First electric tram runs from Springburn to Mitchell Street.
|/ /1899||Provan Gas Works|
Agreement made between the Caledonian Railway and Glasgow Corporation for access to Provan Gas Works. (Connections from Germiston Junction High, incoming, and Blackhill Junction, outgoing.)
|/ /1901||Glasgow Corporation Tramways|
Pinkston Power Station under construction.
|/ /1914||Clydeside Tramway|
Sidings promoted by Glasgow Corporation to Merklands Wharf. (Later withdrawn.)
|02/07/1922||Glasgow District Subway|
Jointly run by Glasgow Corporation Tramways and Glasgow Subway Railway Company.
|/ /1923||Glasgow Corporation|
Acquires the Glasgow District Subway and Paisley District Tramways.
|01/08/1923||Glasgow District Subway|
Taken over by Glasgow Corporation Tramways.
|/ /1958||Glasgow Corporation Tramways|
Pinkston Power Station transferred to the South of Scotland Electricity Board.
|02/09/1962||Glasgow Corporation Tramways|
Last timetabled tram runs from Dalmuir West to Auchenshuggle.
|04/09/1962||Glasgow Corporation Tramways|
Special trams run before closure.