|/ /1863||Esk Valley Railway|
Act receives Royal assent
|15/04/1867||Esk Valley Railway|
Opened from Esk Valley Junction (Peebles Railway) to Polton.
|/ /1871||Esk Valley Railway
North British Railway|
Esk Valley Railway absorbed by North British Railway.
|19/09/1951||Esk Valley Railway|
Polton to Eskbank [1st] (Esk Valley Junction) closed to passengers.
|18/05/1964||Esk Valley Railway|
Polton to Esk Valley Junction closed to freight
These locations are along the line.
This small station was to the north of Bonnyrigg and south of Broomieknowe. The station had a single platform, on the north side of the single track line, and no goods yard. To the east the line ran to Esk Valley Junction past Eldin Colliery. To the west the line passed under High Street before entering Lasswade Tunnel, with the Bonnyrigg Carpet Factory to the south.
This was a single platform station. The platform was on the north side of the line.
This single track disused six arch viaduct is on a gentle curve. It was immediately south of Lasswade station.
This was a single platform terminus with a large goods yard.
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: Scotland - The Lowlands and the Borders v. 6 (Regional railway history series)
An Illustrated History of Edinburgh's Railways
Forgotten Railways: Scotland
The Railways of Peebles (Through Time)