|01/02/1880||Dundee and Arbroath Joint Railway
North British Railway|
Dundee and Arbroath Joint Railway authorised (Caledonian Railway and North British Railway). This involved the bulk of the former Dundee and Arbroath Railway between Camperdown Junction and near Arbroath station and a short portion of the Arbroath and Forfar Railway as far as St Vigeans Junction. This followed the opening of the Tay Bridge [1st] in 1878 and the impending opening of the North British, Arbroath and Montrose Railway of 1880.
Becomes joint Caledonian Railway and North British Railway, when the Dundee and Arbroath Railway becomes the Dundee and Arbroath Joint Railway.
|/ /1900||Trades Lane and Carolina Port Railway
Dundee and Arbroath Joint Railway|
Authorised to purchase land to widen line at Roodyards.
|/ /1904||Dundee, Broughty Ferry and District Tramways|
Authorised. Act includes protection for the Dundee and Arbroath Joint Railway.
|01/01/1923||Dundee and Arbroath Joint Railway
Dumbarton and Balloch Joint Railway (Caledonian Railway, Lanarkshire and Dumbartonshire Railway and North British Railway Joint)|
Both the Dundee and Arbroath Joint Railway and Dumbarton and Balloch Joint Line become jointly owned by the London, Midland and Scottish Railway and the London and North Eastern Railway.