This was the northern end of a curve opened 1890 with the Forth Bridge to allow a Edinburgh Waverley - Stirling service via Oakley in addition to other services.
Both lines at the junction were double track. The signal box was on the north side of the junction. The box was replaced in 1915 when the new Dunfermline Shed opened with a new box slightly further west, mid way between the junction and shed.
The curve closed in 1970. The route west to Stirling had closed to passengers in 1968.
Dunfermline Queen Margaret
Dunfermline (Comely Park)
| Touch South Junction|
Townhill Colliery Crawford Pit
Townhill Power Station
Townhill Colliery Pit No 8
Townhill Colliery Pit No 6
Townhill Wagon Shops
St Leonard's Works (Linen Damask)
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|05/01/1970||Dunfermline and Queensferry Railway|
Touch North Junction to Touch South Junction closed to passengers.