Dunfermline Shed (1915-1967)
Opened on the Dunfermline Branch (Edinburgh and Northern Railway).
This shed replaced a smaller one which was beside Dunfermline Upper station, immediately to the south of the east end of the station, the site subsequently used for sidings.
Dunfermline shed was located east of Dunfermline Upper station, south side of the line. It was approached from the east, access being controlled by the Touch North Junction signal box of 1915.
British Railways assigned the code 62C and sub sheds Alloa Shed, Inverkeithing Shed, Kelty Shed and Loch Leven Shed.
Dunfermline (Comely Park)
Dunfermline Queen Margaret
Other railway and industry locations
Touch North Junction
Touch South Junction
Dunfermline Tram Depot
Townhill Power Station
Townhill Colliery Crawford Pit
Townhill Colliery Pit No 8
Dunfermline Carnegie Library
St Leonard^s Works (Linen Damask)
Dunfermline Abbey and Palace
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|