Russell Road Viaduct (1876-1964)
This double track three arch viaduct carried the Wester Dalry branch from Dalry Middle Junction west to Haymarket West Junction.
In addition to the Russell Road Viaduct, the line was carried over the Granton Junction to Granton and Granton Junction to Haymarket alignments just to the east of the viaduct.
The line closed in 1964 and now carries the Western Approach Road.
Murrayfield Stadium [Tram]
Shandwick Place [Tram]
Edinburgh Princes Street
Other railway and industry locations
Russell Road Viaduct
Haymarket Power Box
Dalry Middle Junction
Russel Road Bridge [Tram]
Haymarket Shed [1st]
Tynecastle Bridge Signal Box
Haymarket Central Junction
Dalry Manure Depot Signal Box
Dalry Road Shed
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|