This goods yard was at the east end of a loop laid on the south side of the line between Parkhead Junction [NB] and Haghill Junction around 1900.
The yard was built to replace the original goods yard at Parkhead North. (This was obliterated with the laying out of a yard to the south of the station and quadrupling of the line.)
Approach was from the west and the sidings were immediately north of Parkhead North station.
London Road [Glasgow]
| Parkhead Shed|
Camlachie Signal Box
Parkhead Junction [NB]
Netherfield Chemical Works
Parkhead Junction [CR]
Parkhead Railway Wheel and Axle Works
Parkhead Crane Works
Carntyne Iron and Steel Works
Parkhead Tram Depot
Carntyne Dyewood Mills
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|/10/1966||Glasgow City and District Railway|
Parkhead North Goods yard closed.