This is a two platform station.
To the immediate west is Hyndland West Junction and to the east Hyndland East Junction. These are two junction of a triangular junction of lines heading north to Anniesland station. The was double track but has since been singled.
The station was originally a single platform on a single track line, the present westbound platform. The line was doubled in 1897 when the railway was extended through Clydebank Central to Dalmuir. At the same time the west to north curve opened. The station had two North British Railway style station buildings.
The goods yard was within the triangle of line here, approached from the north.
To the south was the alignment of the Whiteinch Railway.
Hyndland Power Box
Scotstoun Show Yard
Whiteinch Victoria Park
| Great Western Laundry|
Hyndland West Junction
Hyndland East Junction
Hyndland North Junction
Whiteinch Loop Sidings
Skaterigg Engine Pit
Gartnavel Royal Hospital
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|01/08/1887||Glasgow, Yoker and Clydebank Railway|
Jordanhill station opened.
Line opened to passengers. New Whiteinch Victoria Park station opened. New connection put in to the west of Jordanhill station and west to north spur opened.
Whiteinch Victoria Park to Jordanhill closed to passengers.
Whiteinch Victoria Park to Jordanhill closed to freight. The line was used for construction trains during the Glasgow North Bank Electrification Scheme.