This was a two platform station to the south of Bridgeton Cross South Junction. The station was in a deep dressed stone cutting.
The central portions of the platforms were covered by glazed canopies. The street level building was to the north on Anderson Street.
The platforms remain intact. Often heavily overgrown until access requires clearance.
Glasgow St Enoch
Glasgow Queen Street Low Level
Glasgow Queen Street High Level
London Road [Glasgow]
| Bridgeton Cross South Junction|
Barracks Mineral Yard
Bridgeton Cross Tunnel
Bellgrove Cattle Market
High Street Junction
Bellgrove Independent Tunnel
High Street Goods Signal Box
Barrack Street Tunnel
Bellgrove Cattle Bank South
College North Junction
College Goods Signal Box [GSWR]
Bridgeton Central Tunnel
St Johns Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|01/04/1893||City of Glasgow Union Railway|
Glasgow and South Western Railway services through the St Johns Tunnel to Gallowgate Central and on to Bridgeton begin.