Opened on the Moray Coast Railway (Great North of Scotland Railway).
This was a single platform station just to the south of Findochty and its Broad Haven. The platform was on the north side of the single track.
There was a goods yard beyond this at the east end, approached from the east, on the north side of the line.
A signal box opened with the station. This was at the east end of the platform.
The signal box closed in 1896.
The station and line closed in 1968.
After closure the station survived until the building burned down in 1975. The platform remained until the 1980s when the site was obliterated by a housing development. Dyce Crescent now runs through the site. The station cottage remains to the north of the former station.
The trackbed is now the National Cycle Route 1 .
Other railway and industry locations
Cullen Burn Viaduct
Cullen North Deskford Street Bridge
Cullen Castle Street Viaduct
Cullen Seafield Street Viaduct
Tugnet Ice House
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
Banff, Moray and Nairn's Lost Railways
|Moray Coast Railways|
The Travellers Joy: The Story of the Morayshire Railway