Causewayend Junction (1847-1933)
Opened on the Slamannan and Borrowstounness Railway.
Opened on the Slamannan Railway.
Opened on the Slamannan Junction Railway.
Causewayend Incline Foot signal box was located here, closed in 1930 when the line closed to passengers. The box was to the south of the basin sidings and north of the Manuel low level line.
To the west the line ran to Causewayend Incline Top.
The line east to the original terminus, Causewayend [SR] by the canal, opened in 1840.
The line north to Manuel (and the iron works) opened in 1847 - the Slamannan Junction Railway.
Line east to Manuel Low Level opened in 1851 - the Slamannan and Borrowstounness Railway
The line closed to passengers in 1930.
The route east to Manuel Low Level closed in 1933.
The line line - north and west - closed in 1964.
The location can still be identified, partly overgrown and partly footpaths.
Causewayend [MR] [1st]
Causewayend [MR] [2nd]
Manuel High Level
Manuel Low Level
Other railway and industry locations
Causewayend Incline Top
Causewayend Engine House
Whitecross Brick Factory
Manuel Bo^ness Junction Shed
Bo^ness Low Junction
River Avon Aquaduct
Muiravonside Country Park
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|