Rhoose Cardiff International Airport
| Porthkerry No 1 Tunnel|
Porthkerry No 2 Tunnel
Peterston West Junction
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|31/07/1851||Dundee and Arbroath Railway|
|14/08/1884||Barry Dock and Railways|
Established by an Act. Led by David Davies of Ocean Collieries. The line was to run from Barry to Cadoxton Junction then north to Drope Junction for a branch to Peterston with the South Wales Railway (then a further junction, Tynycaeau Junction, with the same line from St Fagan's) and then north to the Treforest estate at Tonteg Junction for a connection with the Taff Vale Railway before finishing near Trehafod, joining the Taff Vale Railway.
|16/03/1896||Barry Dock and Railways|
Passenger service from Barry to the Taff Vale Railway's Porth station begins.
|01/04/1919||Dundee and Arbroath Railway|
Barry renamed Barry Links.
A Landscape History of Vale of Glamorgan (1809-1923) - LH3-170: Three Historical Ordnance Survey Maps
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: South Wales v. 12 (Regional railway history series)
|Barry Island: Vale of Glamorgan, Bristol Channel, Bay of Fundy, Barry Railway Company, Barry Island Pleasure Park, Vale of Glamorgan Line, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan|
Cowbridge Railway, a History of the
The Vale of Glamorgan Railway (Locomotion Papers)
Vale of Glamorgan 1904: One Inch Sheet 262 (Old Ordnance Survey Maps - Inch to the Mile)