|01/07/1853||South Alloa Branch (Scottish Central Railway)|
Alloa Junction to South Alloa opened. Ferry used to cross the River Forth to Alloa.
Authorised to build a line from the South Alloa Branch (Scottish Central Railway), a swing bridge over the River Forth and line into Alloa.
|27/04/1883||Caledonian RailwayNorth British RailwayAlloa RailwaySouth Alloa Branch (Scottish Central Raiwlay)|
North British Railway given running powers over the Alloa Railway and South Alloa Branch (Scottish Central Railway) from Alloa to Greenhill Junction on payment of £3000 annually to the Caledonian Railway.
|/ /1958||Airth Colliery|
The National Coal Board starts sinking a new mine by Airth station on the South Alloa Branch (Scottish Central Railway).
|29/01/1968||Alloa RailwaySouth Alloa Branch (Scottish Central Railway)|
Alloa (Alloa West Junction) to Larbert (Alloa Junction) closed to passengers. Railbuses cease crossing the Alloa Bridge.
|01/04/1978||Alloa RailwaySouth Alloa Branch (Scottish Central Railway)|
Throsk to Dunmore Junction to Alloa Junction closed to freight.
These locations are along the line.
Originally this was a single platform station on the east side of a single track line. There was a level crossing at the north end and a short goods siding at the south end on the east side, approached from the north.
This was a double track junction with the signal box on the west side. It opened in 1885 when the Alloa Railway extended the South Alloa Branch (Caledonian Railway) to Alloa (Alloa West Junction and Alloa Goods [CR] over the Alloa Bridge. The terminus at South Alloa closed to passengers.