|/ /1786||Clyde Iron Works|
Established by Thomas Edington and William Cadell.
|/ /1810||Clyde Iron Works|
Taken over by James Dunlop.
|/ /1816||Clyde Iron Works|
Colin Dunlop, son of James, takes over. James Beaumont Neilson developed Hot Blast Ironmaking here at this time.
|20/11/1868||Rutherglen and Coatbridge Branch (Caledonian Railway)|
Clyde Iron Works branch ('Lanarkshire and Midlothian Branches' railway number 8) opened from the new Rutherglen and Coatbridge Branch (Caledonian Railway) (1865), replacing earlier Clyde Iron Works Railways which ran directly from Cambuslang Goods on the Clydesdale Junction Railway.
|/ /1876||Forth and Clyde Iron Works|
Founded by lock 16 of the Forth and Clyde Canal.
|20/06/1904||Lanarkshire and Ayrshire Railway|
Westburn Junction to Kirkhill Junction opened to goods. This was probably largely opened to carry imported iron ore for Govan Iron Works (Dixon's Blazes) and the Clyde Iron Works.
|/ /1930||Clyde Iron Works|
Taken over by Colvilles Ltd.
|/ /1970||Clyde Iron Works|
Taken over by British Steel and closed not long afterwards.