This is a two platform station. The booking office was at street level on the bridge over the line to the east of the station, on Mill Road. Each platform had a waiting room. No buildings survive.
The goods yard was to the east, on the south side of the line and approached from the east. It was originally served from a connection at Hawick Street but, with the opening of Rothesay Dock and its yards, access from a yard. Yoker High signal box had controlled approach to the goods yard, located on the north side of the line at the point of junction. This had opened in 1896 when the line was doubled and was closed in 1911 when the Rothesay Dock and associated yard and lines opened. (A box is shown before doubling on OS maps.)
The station building on the eastbound platform was of the same style as that at Scotstounhill. Covered stairways ran down to the platforms. Another building was on the westbound platform.
To the south of the passenger station was a railway cottage, now gone.
Renfrew Fulbar Street
Singer Workers Platforms
| Yoker Goods|
Albion Motors Ltd
East Barns of Clyde Shipyard
Yoker Green Road Junction
Clydebank Dock West Junction
Yoker Power Station
Clydebank Dock Yard
Engineering and Shipbuilding Works
Renfrew Oil Refinery
Clydebank East Shed
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|14/09/1959||Glasgow, Yoker and Clydebank Railway|
Clydebank East to Yoker (Clydebank Junction) closed to all traffic.