Uddingston West (1888-1955)
Opened on the Glasgow, Bothwell, Hamilton and Coatbridge Railway.
This was a two platform station on the North British Railway's Hamilton branch. The next station west was Maryville and east Uddingston East, from which signalling was controlled. There were no goods facilities.
To the east of the station the line passed over Uddingston Junction on the Caledonian Railway.
The station site is largely obliterated, although a portion of embankment remains by a car showroom.
Bothwell Park Halt
Bothwell [North British]
Other railway and industry locations
Clyde Viaduct [Uddingston]
Viewpark Colliery Signal Box
Bredisholme Collieries Pit No 2
Uddingston Cement Depot
Blantyreferme Nos 1 and 2 Colliery
Clydeside Coal Pit
Bredisholm Collieries Pit No 1
Tannochside Colliery Pit No 3
Bredisholm Collieries Pit No 3
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|