This is a single platform station on the preserved Keith and Dufftown Railway. The station has been rebuilt to match the original design. It operates as a terminus currently, although previously it was a through station. It is not far south of Keith.
When first opened, the station was slightly further north and built on a very modest scale.
The station closed in the late 1960s and buildings were demolished, but the line remained open to goods, serving Dufftown. The last of this traffic was in the late 1980s after which the line fell out of use before being resurrected and rebuilt by the preserved line.
Strathisla Mills Platform
Drummuir Curlers Platform
| Strathmill Distillery Siding|
Keith North Signalbox
Keith West Signal Box
Keith Air Ministry Siding
Keith Shed [HR]
Keith Shed [GNSR] [2nd]
Keith Shed [GNSR] [1st]
Newmill Signal Box
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|21/02/1862||Keith and Dufftown Railway|
Keith to Dufftown opened. Stations at Earlsmill, Botriphine and Drummuir.
|/ /1897||Keith and Dufftown Railway|
Earlsmill renamed Keith Town.