Opened on the Buckie and Portessie Branch (Highland Railway).
Enzie was a two platform station with a passing loop on a single track line. The main station building was on the northbound platform. It was up a hill and somewhat remote from any sizeable population.
It had two signal boxes, one at the south end of the northbound platform and one at the north end of the loop on the east side. The north box closed around 1901, but seems to have remained in place. The south box survived until 1907 to become a ground frame, the station losing its signals, then closed in 1915 with the closure of the line.
There was a goods yard from the northbound loop, reached by reversal. This had a short loop and loading bank on the west side.
The loop was lifted before closure to passengers, only the northbound line surviving.
The station cottage survives, some houses have been built in the former goods yard.
Enzie itself was some way to the north west. The station was located in rural farmland.
Other railway and industry locations
Fochabers Town Shed
Keith Shed [GNSR] [1st]
Keith Shed [GNSR] [2nd]
Tugnet Ice House
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|