This shed was developed on the east side of the Dawsholm to Bellshaugh Junction line of the Glasgow Central Railway. The shed was single ended and approached from the north.
British Railways assigned the code 65D with sub sheds at Dumbarton Shed and Stobcross Shed.
Closure came in 1964. The site is now St Gregory's Church and the Kelvin Walkway.
| Dawsholm Viaduct|
Kirklee Goods Signal Box
Maryhill Central Junction
Maryhill Iron Works
Kelvinside Brick Works
Maryhill East Signal Box
Stockingfield Junction [Canal]
Dawsholm Gas Works
Gasworks Engine Shed
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|19/04/1886||Airdrie Branch (Caledonian Railway)|
Airdrie Shed [CR], a wooden shed with two roads, 42ft turntable and coal stage opened by Airdrie [CR] station. (Later a sub-shed of Dawsholm Shed.)
|03/10/1964||Glasgow Central Railway|
Dawsholm Shed closed.