|04/11/1840||Birmingham and Gloucester Railway|
Standard gauge line opened from Gloucester, Tramway Junction, to Cheltenham, Lansdown Junction.
|23/10/1847||Cheltenham and Great Western Union Railway (Great Western Railway)|
Broad Gauge line from Gloucester, Tramway Junction, to Cheltenham, Lansdown Junction, opened. Stations on this section at: Churchdown and Cheltenham. Gloucester to Cheltenham owned by the Birmingham and Gloucester Railway later owned by the Midland Railway.
This line is divided into a number of portions.
This is an under construction station being built where the former Oxford, Worcester and Wolverhampton Railway, a single track line at this location, crosses over the former Birmingham and Gloucester Railway, a double track line. There will be two platforms on the double line and a third on the single line.