Note: text in square brackets is added for clarity and was not part of the location's name.Station code: GCR National Rail
Gloucester [MR] [1st]
Gloucester T Station
Cheltenham Malvern Road
Cheltenham High Street
| Gloucester Horton Road Shed|
Horton Road Junction (Tramway Junction)
Barton Road Junction
Gloucester Yard Junction
Gloucester Loop Junction
Banbury Line Junction
Alston Coal Wharf
The Air Balloon
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|04/11/1840||Birmingham and Gloucester Railway|
Standard gauge line opened from Gloucester, Tramway Junction, to Cheltenham, Lansdown Junction.
|08/07/1844||Bristol and Gloucester Railway|
Standish Junction to Gloucester opened. The Great Western Railway had running powers from Standish Junction to Gloucester.
|12/05/1845||Cheltenham and Great Western Union Railway (Great Western Railway)|
Kemble to Gloucester (Standish Junction) opened. Stations on this section at: Tetbury Road, Brimscombe, Stroud and Stonehouse [Gloucestershire]. Standish Junction to Gloucester was owned by the Midland Railway.
|19/09/1851||Gloucester and Dean Forest Railway|
Gloucester to Grange Court Junction with the South Wales Railway opened.