This was a single platform station on the south side of the single track line. The station was to the north west of Strathmiglo itself.
The station building sat on the platform alongside the goods shed, which was to its west. The goods yard had a small loop and a siding from the west ran into the goods shed. To the east of the station was a second siding, approached from the east.
The station building survives, in use as a house.
| Glenfarg South Tunnel|
Glenfarg North Tunnel
Clatchard Craig Quarry
Old Fargie Cottage
Abernethy Round Tower
|Location names in dark blue are on the same original line.|
|06/06/1857||Fife and Kinross Railway|
Line opened between Ladybank and Strathmiglo.
|09/03/1858||Fife and Kinross Railway|
Line opened from Strathmiglo to Milnathort.
A Regional History of the Railways of Great Britain: Scotland - The Lowlands and the Borders v. 6 (Regional railway history series)
Forgotten Railways: Scotland